Happy Independence Day

Hello all. I hope everyone had a great 4th of July Holiday weekend. Ours was pretty good. We played some poker at one of our friends houses on Saturday, and had a BBQ over there.

Alicia and I headed out to see the Oriole's play out at Camden Yards on Sunday. We got some really good tickets. We were waiting in line to buy the tickets we would usually get, and were approached by a couple that had some club-level tickets that their friends didn't show up for. They gave us the tickets for $25 each, which was great because we were going to buy $20 tickets otherwise. The seats were awesome, 4th row just left of home base. You could actually see if it was a ball or strike :) .. I think these were the best baseball tickets I've ever had. Not a bad deal at all.

Sunday morning we woke up early (reletively speaking) to play Volleyball. It was pretty nice outside, the sun was hidden by clouds, so we got to play for several hours. Later that afternoon we headed over to Dan's house for yet another BBQ. It was very tasty. Topped off the night chilling out and watching a movie and watching the fireworks from a distance. Ashburn actually had a very long show, Alicia and I almost went back inside before the finale :).

Overall, it was quite a good weekend. I hope yours was as good as ours. We hope to see you all soon!

No comments: