
Caribbean, 2003
Well, I was just playing around with the new version of Google's Picasa, and it has support for uploading images to your blog easily through an Instant Messenger like interface. Pretty cool, I'd say. So, I posted a picture of the Caribbean (not sure which island the paticular shot is from) since I am a near-vacation mood. One more week before Alicia and I depart on another Caribbean cruise! Woo hoo! We're really excited about the fact that one of the excursions available is a "Canopy Tour" where we get to go up into the jungle canopy on zip-lines and crazy stuff. Should be very cool.
Other than that, there should be some sweet snorkeling this time around. You know, considering it's not hurricane season and all. :). Anyhow, hope you are doing well. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Jeff & Alicia
2 comments:
I about fell over when I saw that you had posted twice in the past week. Why the motivation lately?? HAve fun on the vacation - I wish that I was going with you...
--Kelly
I hope we'll get pictures of vacation when you return in a timely fashion. Have a good time. I'm very jealous!!!! Of course, it's 50 degrees in good ol' St. Lou today.
Post a Comment