Happy Halloween everyone! It is nice to have an extra "fall-back" hour on Halloween weekend; especially after being at two parties the night before. Alicia helped me put on all the make-up to become a werewolf, which was about an hour and a half. She did a good job, and I got lots of complements on it last night. She dessed up as a "One, Nightstand" (although you can't see her whole costume in the picture), complete with a lighted lamp top. She got lots of points for being clever with her costume.
We attended two parties last night. One with our friends from Volleyball, and also the group of friends we hang out with more often. The first was a full-blown event, with lots of people and events going on. Even Karaoke. It was pretty crazy. We didn't know most of the people that were there, so we didn't stick around too long. We spent the rest of the night hanging out and drinking with our other group of friends. It was a good time.
The trick-or-treaters have been kind of slow tonight, we have probably only gone to the door 10 times. We'll see if that is all we get. We are running low on candy anyhow :). Anyhow, I hope you all had a great halloween. We look forward to seeing you all soon!
Jeff and Alicia
5 comments:
You were pretty scarry looking without the make-up, I don't know why you made Alicia go through all that trouble. Mom had quite a lot of trick-or-treaters this year, even with the rain. You missed out on the pumpkin cupcakes. They were extra good this year. Looking forward to seeing you two at x-mas. I'm on vacation while you're here so we can hang out.
Both of you look great!!! I took the easy approach this year and dressed as a pregnant woman:) I thought Jeff was trying to look like MJF in Teen Wolf the movie...ahhh those 80's flashbacks again! Looking forward to seeing both of you at Christmas. Hopefully Lindsay will grace us with her presence either before you arrive or while you are here.
--Kelly
Ok - we are tired of seeing the Halloween pictures, especially since Thanksgiving has come and gone. We need input...more input. (A throw-back to the Short Circuit movie of the 80's) I realize that you are probably busy with work and the holiday season, but no more busy that I am trying to work and prepare for a baby....so you should take 5 minutes out of your busy week and blog so that we know that you are still alive and well!!!!
--Kelly
Post something new already!!! Maybe some pictures of Christmas or your new niece. We are really tired of the same old picture!!!
--Kelly
It's january already. Not even a picture of your mini-iPod graces this blog. I thought this was to keep us up with what's going on in your lives. Where are the pictures from the inauguration?? Jeff's Beer??? The newly renovated room?? All we've got is halloween. Come on already.
Gwen
Post a Comment