Hello everybody,

This is my first time to write on here, Jeff usually does it. Things are going ok out here in DC. We're having a St.Patty's party this weekend which should be a lot of fun. I'm keeping busy traveling with work. I'll be in Nevada all of next week and it looks like I'll be in North Carolina the last week of March. I don't mind traveling, I just wish it didn't happen so often. Jeff and I hit 6 months last week as a married couple. We didn't do anything special, but I guess it's the year anniversaries that count more anyway. I think Jeff and I are going to join our racquetball leagues again this spring. I joined an indoor volleyball league too. It's on the same nights as my class, so that's going to make for some long Wednesdays for me. oh well

My niece is due with her first baby in June. I decided to make something for her, but I don't know if I will get it finished in time. We'll see. Well, my lunch break is about over. I hope you have a good day.

Love, Alicia

No comments: