Hello All,
I have been kind of a slacker, and neglected by blog lately; so I figured it was about time. We have been having the same kind of cruddy weather that everyone else has been. It has been snowing and sleeting on and off for the last couple of weeks it seems. However, we finally got an improvement of weather today .. and it is actually quite warm.
We plan on bar-b-queing some burgers tonight with a spicy tequila bbq sauce we got for Christmas. It sounds good. I had to clear all of the snow off of our deck so that we could actually get to the grill :). It has been adding up with all the weather we have been getting. Kelly sent me the family recipe for hashbrown casserole, which we are also going to make (jelous yet?).
A week ago we decided to try out NetFlix which allows you to get unlimited movie rentals for $20/month (only 3 movies out at any time). It seems to be a pretty cool service because the movies are sent to you in the mail, and all you have to do is send them back when you are done ... no late fees or other hassels involved. Since it is monthly-pay service you can watch some of the movies you may not have been able to convince yourself to rent at blockbuster for $4 a piece.
Everything seems to be going pretty well .. we are rounding up all our forms and stuff to get our taxes done. It will be interesting this year; since I have to fill out 3 state tax forms for working in three different states. Ugh :). Hopefully we get money back though! .. I can't see how we wouldn't since both Alicia and I have been fairly liberal on the tax-deductions from our pay-checks.
I have a couple of pictures to showcase, but I guess I'll get to them next time. Take care All!
Jeff & Alicia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment