Hello all,

Following the lead set out by Kelly and Jason, I decided to create a blog also. I suppose this is less invasive than those huge group emails, since you have the choice whether to look at it or not :).

Alicia and I have been doing well. We are both pretty busy at work. Alicia has been travelling a little more than she would have liked; but I guess it is still a lot less often then some people have to.

We had a great holiday together at Alicia's parents house in Indianapolis. Her parents are always great hosts. It was good to see Kathy and Nancy, and we caught Wes for a couple hours before he took off on his vacation which was good. I think everyone was very kind to us this year and we had trouble transferring all of the presents we got back to Ashburn :). Our families are too great.

Well .. I guess this is enough for my first blog, but since I just started I'm sure I'll probably have more to write very soon :).

Love to all our families and friends!
Alicia and Jeff

No comments: